Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whats a good cheap home remedy for a facial scrub?

I'm going to bed in 10 minutes, and would like a good home remedy of things i can find in my kitchen and make a body scrub with it. any ideas?





i have things like oat meal, milk, turmeric powder. nothing like coconut and olive oil though. suggestions?Whats a good cheap home remedy for a facial scrub?
Oat meal is commonly made into a facial and body scrub. I've included a couple of links for instructions. I don't know if 10 minutes is enough time to put something like this together, though.Whats a good cheap home remedy for a facial scrub?
sugar and water


it exfoliates and softens the skin without any harsh effects. no dryness. WITHOUT olive oil...yuk


try it


i do it and i love it
I know you can use rock salt, water, oil, and add fragrance to it.
sugar works good but u need to add a bit of olive oil to it

No comments:

Post a Comment