Monday, December 21, 2009

I need a quick at home facial ?

Would anyone happen to know of any at home facial scrubs or whatever, that are good for removing blackheads? I have a lot on my nose that are becoming noticeable and I want those off before Valentines. I want my skin to be silky smooth that night. Thanks!I need a quick at home facial ?
A scrub alone won't help with that, you need to steam the skin to soften the plugs and then exfoliate and use something with glycolic acid to lift and dissolve what is in your pores....the best thing I found that is affordable and effective can be found at Target: Clean %26amp; Clear


SOFT In Shower Facial here is the link http://www.cleanandclear.com/soft/bathro鈥?/a>





you need the tube that says STEAM on the side, you use it in the shower and the heavy duty scrub beads and small amount of glycolic acid work together with the steam to smooth, soften and clean the pores! Its the best thing I have ever used that comes close to an expensive full facial. Do not be scared by the acid its an Alpha Hydroxy Acid and completly safe and you won't even notice it but it works as a gentle chemical exfoliant





Use this every 2-3 days up until V-day and you will be looking and feeling great!
  • view myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment