Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does anyone know of any effective home remedies to get rid of facial acne?

I would like a mask that I can create myself. A face peel would be nice too. Does anyone know of any that worked for them?Does anyone know of any effective home remedies to get rid of facial acne?
Make a paste of oatmeal and water (you can also add a little honey - it has antiseptic properties), apply to your face, leave on for 15 minutes and rinse off. Oatmeal absorbs excess oils and soothes skin irritations.





Milk of Magnesia also works great.Does anyone know of any effective home remedies to get rid of facial acne?
My favorite mask: Milk of Magnesia - apply in thin layer where needed %26amp; allow to dry 5-10 mins. Will absorb oil %26amp; tighten pores. Can be used as a spot treatment too.





Another famous home remedy I haven't tried yet: You can crush up 6 plain, uncoated aspirin tablets and mix it w/ a little water or aloe vera gel to make mask. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes %26amp; rinse off w/ cool water.





For toner: 8 ounce bottle of distilled water add four crushed, uncoated aspirin (from makeupalley.com)
the bars of soap totally work becuz they dry up the pimples i also have tryed tomato slices a nd lemonn juice but the lemons burn until they dry on ur face but they will not damage ur face at all but for me the soap worked the best
toothpaste. it really works.
OMG, I used toothpaste once and got a big ugly scab on my face from it, like it burned my face. I just got a massage and my massage therapist told me sea salt is really good for acne and all kinds of skin problems. I'd do some research on it if I were you, I know I'm going to.
toothpaste or honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment