Friday, December 25, 2009

Does anyone know any home-made recipes for facial cream?

I want to get rid of these zits that I have, but my mom won't let me get face product because she says that they ';age'; your face.


Does anyone know any good recipes to make some facial cream that I could wear overnight or something?


thanks a bunch!


peace and love,


kimmyDoes anyone know any home-made recipes for facial cream?
for your face to be soft mix honey, yogurt and milk... mix until thick in consistency then apply to your face...





for face cleansers, hmm lemon, honey and sugar when mix they act like astringents which removes dirt excess oil in face(which also help remove zits)...





btw, try to wash your face with warm water o open your pores before putting on your home made facial cream...
  • What is the best DVR DVD
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment