Friday, December 25, 2009

Does anyone know any home made facial recipes that will help with acne??

my acne really isnt that bad but i still want it gone! so please help!Does anyone know any home made facial recipes that will help with acne??
1 avocdo


2 teaspoons of yougurt


1 tablespoon of honey


Mash them all together and put in fridge for an hour and then apply to your face to get a beatiful young looking skin and treats acne too!





2 tablespoons of honey


2 tablespoons of oatmeal


and 2 tablespoons of yougourt


Mash then all together and then apply to face to get the sme results as the other one.





this is not for you acne


but it is for making your eyes more fresh


dip two cottons into milk chill for about 15 minutes and cover your eyes with them for 10- 15 minsDoes anyone know any home made facial recipes that will help with acne??
I don't know of any sorry!


However I use to have really bad acne, so I went to the doctors. If yours starts bothering you then you should go and check them out, they can give you pills that will help get rid of it.


I would check out your chemist or somewhere similar to see if they have anything good for acne! Try drinking lots of water too, that can help loads.
Keep all face lotion light. Watch you eat!! Stay away from candy, chocolate and all fried and baked food.
put egg yolk on your face. It does really work! My mom had me do it when I had really bad acne. it will dry your face really well. But once it gets dry stop using it so it doesn't get too dry. I think I had to use it like a month, i don't really remember how long.
toothpaste and a spritst of all natural lemon/lime juice (try not to spray it in ur eyes. lol)
Crush up 7-8 aspirin and add a LITTLE BIT of water/aloe and add it to your face as a mask. Rub it in circles when it's fully dry. Don't believe me? Google aspirin mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment