Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get friends to allow me to do facial to them at their home or mine so I can slowly start my business?

I started a business doing dicta typing and I can't get a lot of orders. I love the skincare industry so I though I could try to get into giving facials as another business.How do I get friends to allow me to do facial to them at their home or mine so I can slowly start my business?
its a gr8 idea. but don't experiment on people's faces unless they r willin to. and even if u do, do not give them guarantee or promises of any kind. u cant play with their faces.u must start workin with beauty clinics inorder to know the right manner in which it needs to b carried out.How do I get friends to allow me to do facial to them at their home or mine so I can slowly start my business?
Hello,





If you were my friend, all you would have to do is ask. I would merely ask my friends if they would like a free initial facial. After they get the facial if they are happy with the results ask them to ';host'; a facial or ';spa'; day at their home.





You can create invites on your computer, have them hand these out to all of their friends and family members, set a date and ask the hostess to provide drinks and snacks. In return you can offer the hostess another free facial, good for the night of the party or in future. You can also create sales by doing something like manicures as well for a set ';party price';, and then have the products you have used on hand (can you get them wholesale?) and sell them to your clients. Also offer them the same things if they would set up parties at their own homes. Kind of like Tupperware for facials.





Try and create a spa like feeling. Get some meditation or soft jazz Cd's for some mood music while you are doing the facials, some candles, perhaps incense (in my town, all of these things are available at the dollar store).





Create business cards, your business name and telephone number. Something like ';Simply Divine Facials'; any name really, but naming it will make it more reliable and professional sounding.





http://www.score.org/success_ashtae_prod鈥?/a>





http://www.score.org/sucess_spa_floridia鈥?/a>





Best of luck
Direct sales is not easy. It takes the right person to do this. You have to be extremely driven, self disciplined and really know how to sell yourself. You must believe in the product you are selling AND the company in order to be sincere in selling. You must present yourself professionally and confident. You must always dress and look better than your clients. There are lots of great direct sales books out there to help you with ideas. A great one to try is ';The lemonade lady'; by Chistine Northrup. She has many other good books too.





To be honest, skin care and make up are so hard to sell. I have sold 3 different direct sales items and have known so many people who have sold a wide variety of home based products. All have flopped with skin care and make up and always moved on to something else. In my experience, jewelry sold the best.
If you think you are good enough to do the job, put some ad on public places like recreation center, shopping malls, public washrooms, etc. Lots of people would like to get facial done for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment