Friday, December 25, 2009

What are some home made recipies for facial wash or what ever??

what are some recipes of yours for face wash or anything other kind of things to make your skin smooth and soft. i need somethign that gets rid of oily skin and pimples. and maybe tightens or lift the face. something to hide the bags under my eyes. just anything. and it has to be easy and simple enough to make at my house with daily household ingredients...thanksWhat are some home made recipies for facial wash or what ever??
my friend told me to use apple cider vinegar to clear pimples and help cleanse your face. it actually really works, the only problem is that is stinks but the smell goes away.What are some home made recipies for facial wash or what ever??
plain oatmeal %26amp;%26amp; honey the oatmeal is hard so it can exfoliate %26amp;%26amp; the honey to make soft. its a scrub so scrub good! trust me this works i use it once a week

No comments:

Post a Comment