Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can I do facial peeling at home?

I cannot go to the parlours / Asthetics clinics for facial peels. I heard about herbal peels wht are these consist of and can I do this myself at home?Can I do facial peeling at home?
Why you can't go to a clinic?





';Herbal peels'; are an alternative to ';Chemical peels';; Herbal peel (also known as ';Green peels';) are made from natural herbal acids not from chemical acid products.





About the ';self-treatment'; well, some products (chemicals or herbals) are sold to the general public but do not expect the same results as with the ones done by professional personnel.





Some peels have side effects that you must be aware on advance (skin burns, skin pigment change, and skin scarring). Home products are supposed to be ';safer'; (in theory) than the ones used at parlors, but for anything done to your face is better to consult a professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment