Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I have a facial at home? Homemade? Like pamper myself?

What can I use to do a homemade facial, which products that you can find at home.





Also some things I can do to pamper myself at home.





ThanksHow can I have a facial at home? Homemade? Like pamper myself?
U mean like a facial scrub?





I do take some honey, crushed some almonds and squeeze a lime plus a drop of virgin olive oil (u may also wish to add some essential oil for the nice smell) and mix it up.





Use that as a scrub and mask - leave it on for about 10 minutes...





Try this and it works. Its cheap and good.





Cheers :) Good luck.How can I have a facial at home? Homemade? Like pamper myself?
mashed banana and lemon juice thats to norish the skin
take a bath. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment