Monday, December 21, 2009

I want to buy a facial home steamer, any ideas which one i should get?

plus whats the differance in the big and small ones?I want to buy a facial home steamer, any ideas which one i should get?
I have the Satin Smooth Professional Mini Facial Steamer and it works great. Much better than a towel because the heat is continually given instead of fading out like with a towel. I've also heard that the Conair one works good too. I like my mini one because it travels better. When I go north to visit my family I always take my steamer so that I can give my stepsister and stepmom facials. I would check online and read some reviews. Check out a few different types and see what problems people had or what they rave about. I would suggest getting a small on unless you're using it in a salon.I want to buy a facial home steamer, any ideas which one i should get?
Don't bother. They are a total waste of money. My wife has had several over the years and each one has ended up in the bin.


You're better off putting boiling water in a bowl, covering your head with a towel and let your face steam that way.


Cheaper and better results.
I agree with the person above, the ones you purchase are useless they don't do much don't have much steam. I just used the old method boil water and put head over and cover with a towel it's easy and you save money.





More effective than the ones you purchase.
heheheh nice one! what else is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment