Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What is a good at home facial masks?

does any one know a good facial mask that can be made at home?


me and my bestfriend are having a spa day and want to do face masks (:What is a good at home facial masks?
some fruits are good





Avo (on its own or mixed with oats)


Banana (also with oats or on its own)


Egg white (but thats just not nice)


put a little splash of lemon in these and it will smell lovely.





I also heard that if you use rooibos tea and splash your face a couple times it cleans out your poors (sorry bad spelling i guess)








Good luck (natural is always better)


Ps. when you use oats you need to rub on the face mask (the oats is only there for roughness softly scratch your skin clean)What is a good at home facial masks?
Dissolve 5 plain generic uncoated aspirin into a paste and apply to entire face. Leave on a couple of minutes until dry. Do not breathe in or you'll sneeze. Wash it off and your face will feel baby smooth. The salicyclic acid exfoliates skin, calms the redness of blemishes and speeds up their healing.





I've done this since high school. Also I'll throw 10 aspirin into a hot tub. But I'll rinse the tub out real good so my cat doesn't jump in and get aspirin powder on his feet.
have you heard of **** before? its a nutrient protein base substance that is hugely COSTLY, you know those cucumbers, exfoliates what not, i can supply if need be just hit me up via email, hope ive helped good luck n have fun.
I am not sure about facial masks...but I know a great lip moisturizer is oil and brown sugar mixed together. My lips were soo soft! I dont know if it works for your face or not but I would imagine.





Here are some sites:





http://www.fatfreekitchen.com/beauty/fac鈥?/a>





http://hubpages.com/hub/Facial_Mask_Reci鈥?/a>
mix old-fashioned oatmeal with egg whites and apply to face
sperm or *** im from europe and people will shell out hundrends for cow or goat sperm and *** europeans swear by this stuff it really works

No comments:

Post a Comment