Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I went to drug store to buy an aspirin for my home made facial toner.they asked me what kind of aspirin?

what kind or brand name of aspirin that can i use for my facial toner?I went to drug store to buy an aspirin for my home made facial toner.they asked me what kind of aspirin?
You should be able to just buy plain generic asperin. Every store has their own brand. Excedrin is a popular brand though. Other wise, there is St. John's, and Anacin, and I am sure plenty more. They probably wanted to know if you needed extra strength, baby asperin, migraine asperin, etc. I would think that plain aspirin, the regular strength stuff would work fine.I went to drug store to buy an aspirin for my home made facial toner.they asked me what kind of aspirin?
I dont think brand matters. What does matter is whether or not it is enteric coated. For example, Advil tablets are enteric coated. It has a special coating to protect your stomach. With and enteric coating, it is harder to crush is for a facial. A generic aspirin brand, uncoated, would be the best to go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment