Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I Want To Like Do My Own Facial At Home What Materials Would I Need And How Do I Do It?

Exfoliating scrub


A pot of hot water


Toner/Astringent (alcohol free)


Oil-Free Moisturizer





Use the scrub to open your pores, after that place your face over the hot of water and place a towel over your head. The steam from the pot will take all the impurities out of your skin. Splash your face with cold water to close your pores. Finish with a toner/astringent and a light oil-free moisturizer.I Want To Like Do My Own Facial At Home What Materials Would I Need And How Do I Do It?
You'll need the following;


1- facial cleanser


2- facial scrub


3- toner (optional)


4- large towel


5- large bowl (or sink)


6- facial mask


7- facial moisturizer


8- facial brush or sponge.


9- Freshly cleaned facial towel


Depending on whether your skin is dry, oily or normal, certain products will differ to be more specific. I have oily/combo skin but my facial isn't that diff. than the one i give my best friend. here are the basics.


A-- have hot water ready in large bowl or in your sink (don't worry it will be a little cooler when it's time for you to use)


B-- wash face with cleanser, wash off and apply cleanser again.


C-- leave cleanser on face for about 20-30 seconds, suds up with face sponge and GENTLY massage cleanser off.


D-- apply scrub to wet face and GENTLY massage for about 10-20 seconds. Dry face.


E-- use large towel to cover your head over warm/ hot water. Do this for atleast 10 min. Rinse face wtih warm water. Pat dry.


F-- apply facial mask following directions. if you have combo skin you can apply diff. masks to suit the diff. needs of your skin. let mask dry. rinse off, use facial sponge to help loosen up the mask, just don't scrub too hard.


G-- Be sure to thoroughly rinse face with cool/cold water to help shrink pores.


H-- use toner (optional) toner is optional because not everyone needs it, it just irritates my skin.


I-- finish up with a facal moisturizer specific to your skin type.


Do this once or twice weekly and keep all items that come close to your face clean! wash powder puffs and make-up brushes, also...keep your pillowcases super clean! All this and a healthy overall lifestyle should really keep your skin looking it's best!I Want To Like Do My Own Facial At Home What Materials Would I Need And How Do I Do It?
it depends on you skin type





you can use any of the following and can have fun doing it.www.pacificwebcard.com/directory/Wome鈥?br>




inexpensive items like oatmeal, eggs avocado , honey, mayo etc make up a few items that can be used to make home based facial products.





So check what is appropriate for your skin type.





Home based is an excellent way to go.





affordable, chemical and perfume free and usually have most of the items in your home already.
You should use Mary Kay...you can have a facial everyday!! Check out www.marykay.com
Go to BeautiControl.com they have tons of home products that are spa quality. They have microderm, chem peels, and more stuff than I can even name. ALL at pretty low prices. I would be careful of any type of on the shelf product, as they are mass marketed which means they are safe for EVERY skin type. which in turn means they are not going to be aggressive AT ALL. so basically a complete waste of money. May as well use water. BeautiControl and comanies liek that have skin specific products. GOOD LUCK%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment